Let’s share the good things in life. Such as a smile. High speed Wi- Fi. Maybe a juicy burger. And definitely, a cup of llaollao.
The goodness of frozen yogurt goes beyond its yummy-ness! It’s also healthy and brings lots of joy as you relish spoonful after spoonful of llaollao.
Here’s a quick list of the benefits of frozen yogurt, especially when you are fasting during the month of Ramadan:
1) It’s full of probiotics
2) It’s easily digestible, making it suitable to break fast
3) Keeps away bad breath (We didn’t make this up – ask the folks at International Association
for Dental Research, Baltimore, USA)
4) Full of nutrients (High in calcium, low in calories)
5) For a balanced diet, add on freshly chopped fruits
6) Stimulate your taste buds with delicious crunches and sauces
7) And did we not mention? It’s YUMMY!
And to make it easier to share the benefits of llaollao this Hari Raya Aidilfitri, the good folks responsible for this lip-smacking meal/snack/dessert (It can be anything and everything!) are launching a campaign called “Secawan Kasih, Sedekah Budi”.
Based on the Pay It Forward concept, customers are encouraged to pre-pay for a small cup of yogurt, which will be channelled to orphans.
“The small cup is only RM3.50. It’s a small gesture that will go a long way. Once the campaign is over, our llaollao trucks will roll up to selected orphanages and give them a frozen yogurt treat. And we will top up any shortfall so that no children miss out on the joy,” said Tan Kai Young, CEO of Woodpeckers Group Sdn Bhd.
The selected orphanages are Yayasan Anak-anak Yatim TTDI, Rumah Aman Sungai Buloh and Rumah Anak Yatim Perkim Kedah. This campaign will run from April 26 to June 3 at eight participating llaollao outlets. They are:
1) Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur
2) KLCC Mall, Kuala Lumpur
3) Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
4) Melawati Mall, Kuala Lumpur
5) Eco Ardence Lab, Shah Alam
6) One Utama, Petaling Jaya
7) IOI City Mall, Putrajaya
8) Aman Central, Alor Setar
“If the response to the campaign is overwhelming, we will select more orphanages so that more children can enjoy the goodness of llaollao. And we are also encouraging customers to write personalised Hari Raya messages on the cups, which we will deliver to the children, to inspire them
further,” said Tan.
So what are you waiting for? Indulge in a cup of llaollao goodness today, and spread the festive joy
while you’re at it!