The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is offering weekend guests the ultimate 24-hour Hong Kong staycation. The hotel’s five-star facilities and its central location within Hong Kong’s most salubrious fashion, dining and cultural district make it ideal to experience the maximum amount of Hong Kong glamour in a limited time.
Guests booking The Central Staycation can enjoy the hotel’s award-winning Spa, Michelin-starred cuisine at Amber, chic cocktails at MO Bar or PDT and luxurious accommodation for 24 hours, making it a fabulous home-away-from-home. Located adjacent to Hong Kong’s swankiest shopping mall, The Landmark, home to leading fashion brands such as Burberry, Dior and Chanel, the hotel is also opposite Pedder Building where guests can appreciate artworks at Gagosian, Lehmann Maupin and other galleries. Hong Kong’s much-talked-about cultural destination, the Tai Kwun arts and heritage centre, is just a short stroll away.
The Central Staycation is priced from HKD 4,500 and valid Friday to Monday from 30 November 2018 to 30 December 2019. This includes:
· One night stay for two valid for 24 hours in a Joyce Wang-designed L600 signature series room
· Flexible check-in time
· Daily buffet breakfast at MO Bar for two
· Dining or spa credit of HKD1,000 per stay
· Reserve a L900 Landmark Suite and receive a HKD 2,000 dining or spa credit per stay
· Use of heat and water relaxation facilities, gym and pool at The Spa
· Complimentary upgrade to Sanctuary Suite at The Oriental Spa, subject to availability
· Complimentary non-alcoholic mini-bar beverages
· Additional nights can be booked from HKD 4,500 per night