300g Glutinous rice, soak for 3 hours and drained.
150ml Ayam Brand Coconut Milk
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar (optional)
200ml Ayam Brand Coconut Milk
4 medium sized eggs
50g all purpose flour
8 pieces pandan leaves
1. After the rice were soaked, mix with the coconut milk, salt and sugar for the bottom layer. Steam at high heat for 15-20 minutes.
2. While waiting, prepare the top layer. Add the all purpose flour and cornflour in a bowl. Blend together with the sugar, pandan leaves, salt and coconut until smooth.
3. Using the double boil method, cook the top layer mixture until it thickens.
4. Take out the bottom layer mixture and flatten it until compact.
5. Pour the top layer mixture on onto the bottom layer mixture.
6. Steam again for about 30-40 minutes.
7. Leave it to cool before cutting into preferred shape.
Recipe by Ayam Brand