Guests of Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central can discover the unique charms of Macao more than ever before. Sheraton Grand Macao is partnering with a talented team of local artists and the creators of the popular “Soda Panda” character from Macau Creations to launch “Uniquely Macao.” An insider’s guide to hidden gems, “Uniquely Macao” gives Macao visitors the opportunity to explore and learn about the city’s rich, Portuguese and Chinese heritage.
Offering an insider’s view of Macao, Mark Chung, Chief Concierge at Sheraton Grand Macao and his team make hundreds of recommendations to guests each day, providing itineraries and experiences that will not be found in travel guides.
Truly understanding Macao as a destination and supporting Macao’s local artists is important to Sheraton Grand Macao and is the primary reason the hotel chose to partner with Macau Creations.
Guests who book “Uniquely Macao” will receive an exclusive Soda Panda designer shopping bag created by Macau Creations and a box of almond cookies from “Choi Heong Yuen”, one of Macao’s most famous bakeries.
From now through , guests who book “Uniquely Macao Package” (HKD1,288++) can enjoy:
· Accommodation for two in a Deluxe King or Twin Room
· Buffet breakfast or lunch for two at designated restaurant
· One-way Cotai Water Jet tickets (Cotai Class) for two (departing from Macao to Hong Kong or the Hong Kong International Airport) or MOP 200 credit redeemable at the hotel’s dining outlets and Shine Spa or admission to Planet J
· One “Soda Panda” local creative shopping bag and one “Macau Choi Heong Yuen Bakery” almond cakes gift box voucher, exclusively designed by “Macao Creations”
· Additional MOP100 credit redeemable at the hotel’s dining outlets, Shine Spa or admission to Planet J
“Uniquely Macao Winter Package” is valid for stays from to February 15, 2017. Guests staying for another night will receive an additional MOP300 credit redeemable at Shine Spa and the hotel’s dining outlets or Planet J Theme Park admission.