Thought you would be interested in Hyatt Hotels’ boutique luxury brand, Andaz Singapore, which will open its doors on 26 October 2017, becoming the first Andaz branded hotel in Southeast Asia and the first Hyatt hotel in the Singapore since 1971. Andaz hotels weave the sights, sounds and tastes of their surroundings into each property for an experience that truly immerses guests in the eclectic culture of each local destination.
We can do 2 different angles in terms of food:
1st , Hawker Stalls Inspired Street Dining Experience in Alley on 25 or
2nd , recipe story of the humble national cake of Singapore, the Pandan chiffon cake or Chendol lollipop
Below please find details on the exciting F&B outlets at the new Andaz Singapore:
· Andaz Singapore will offer a variety of innovative drinking and dining experiences to suit guests’ every mood and culinary whim.
· Culinary hub of the hotel, Alley on 25 will be an all-day dining venue that aims to recreate the fluid, spontaneous experience of Singapore street dining — in the sky.
· Alley on 25 encompass seven shop-house inspired venues including 2 bars and 5 restaurants – each specialising in 1 food preparation method:
o Sunroom is where guests can enjoy complimentary refreshments all day.
o Smoke & Pepper will be the largest dining venue at Andaz Singapore, showcasing international barbecued specialties prepared on an open-fire barbecue grill.
o The Green Oven, where classic international favourites from braised lamb shank to sea bass to black mussels will be baked in a large, racing-green, vintage-style, cast-iron beech oven in the centre of the open kitchen.
o Plancha’Lah! will provide live culinary theatre at an open hotplate (plancha), cooking classic international dishes such as Wagyu Sirlion and Hokkaido scallops with dramatic aplomb.
o Auntie’s Wok and Steam, an authentic Singaporean culinary outlet, where guests will be able to choose from sustainably sourced live seafood in fish tanks, then watch as chefs prepare their catch at live wok and steamer stations. Auntie’s Wok and Steam will also specialise in dim sum, as well as classic rice, noodle and meat dishes such as Dan Dan noodles, seafood congee and Buddha jumps over the wall.
o Icehaus will focus on cold dishes such as charcuterie, seafood, salads, sandwiches and desserts, with specialist dessert machines dishing up Italian soft-serve ice cream and shaved ice.
o Bar Square to enjoy carefully crafted cocktails and spirits infused with local ingredients.
· 665°F will be a premium steak house where the rich, nostalgic interior inspired by classic Savile-Row tailor shops showcases stunning views of the Singapore skyline.
· Mr Stork will be a destination rooftop bar providing 360-degree views of the city. Inspired by the long-legged, long-necked wading bird — often viewed as a good omen — that builds large nests on the tops of trees, churches and other buildings, Mr Stork will house ten teepee huts set.
· Pandan, a retail space named after the humble national cake of Singapore, the pandan chiffon cake, will reinvent the traditional confection creating new flavours such as pineapple, chocolate, black sesame, bandung (rose syrup) and coconut, packaged in beautiful gift-worthy boxes and bags.