Mak’s Chee, the casual quick restaurant serving authentic Hong-Kong-style prawn wonton noodles, famous with its 100-year old recipe from the Mak’s Family wishes to announce that:
1) Mak’s Chee is opening its second outlet at Pavilion Elite, the new wing of Pavilion Shopping Mall to the public on 1st May, 2017.
2) To commemorate the new outlet opening, Mak’s Chee will be unveiling a new, delectable and authentic limited time promotional dish – Swiss Chicken Leg from 1st May to 31st July 2017, and an attractive Weekly Half-Priced Promotion on the following dishes from 4th May onwards.
· Week 1: 4th – 10h May, for Signature Wonton Soup/Dry Noodle
· Week 2: 11th – 17th May, for Beef Tendon & Brisket Soup Noodle
· Week 3: 18th – 24th May, for Sweet & Sour Pork Dry Noodle
· Week 4: 25th – 31st May, for Dumpling Soup/Dry Noodle
3) In conjunction with the opening, Mak’s Chee is conducting a digital contest with Grand Prize of a round-trip to Hong Kong for two, inclusive of flight tickets, accommodation, and admission tickets to Hong Kong Disneyland, together with 100 consolation prizes of Mak’s Chee food vouchers. For more info, log on to Mak’s Chee Official Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/mymakschee/
“I am very thrilled with the support we received especially from the Hong Kong food lovers in Malaysia which has driven us to the opening of this second outlet. We are excited to celebrate the opening with the special promotional dish of Swiss Chicken Leg and the Weekly Half-Priced Promotion, as well as the digital contest on Facebook” said Mr. Gary Crestejo, Mak’s Chee Director.
Mak’s Chee is open from 10 am to 10 pm daily.