Hard Rock’s World Burger Tour is back, and ready to take guests on an international adventure – no passport necessary! World Burger Tour, a limited-time offering of Hard Rock Local Legendary© Burgers, inspired by the taste and flavours from cafe locations around the world, hits tables at select participating Hard Rock Cafe locations around the world beginning 1 May 2017 and continue through 25 June 2017.
This year Hard Rock’s culinary team evaluated more than 160 local burgers with crowd favourites added to the 2017 World Burger Tour lineup. Throughout May and June, Hard Rock Cafe menus* will feature the following World Burger Tour offerings:
• Colombian Plantain Burger (Cartagena, Colombia) – a South American savoury and sweet combination of caramelised onions, turkey bacon and Monterey Jack Cheese, spiked with molasses and topped with fried plantains on a beef patty. Perfectly paired with crispy plantain chips and mojo sauce
• Banh Mi Burger (Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam) – coated in tangy house-made Vietnamese glaze, topped with sliced cucumbers and pickled vegetables, accompanied by a garnishment of cilantro and green onions all on a beef patty
• Tennessee BBQ Burger (Tennessee, United States) – like a good country ballad, this beef burger brings happy tears with Memphis dry rubbed premium beef topped with pickle slices, Memphis slaw, pulled lamb, tangy Barbeque sauce, crispy onions and cheddar
• Greek Burger (Athens, Greece) – a beef patty piled high with slow-simmered eggplant salad enriched with fresh herbs and vegetables, finished with a dollop of haydari yogurt sauce, crisp lettuce and vine-ripened tomato
“Hard Rock’s World Burger Tour continues to feed our guests’ desire for adventure, so this year we’ve revamped the menu to highlight unique and authentic ingredients from around the world,” said Darryl Mickler, Senior Director of Research and Development for Hard Rock International. “Guests can experience global flavours without leaving their hometown – from bold South Korea kimchi to sweet Colombia plantains, there’s something legendary for every palate.”
Local Legendary© Burgers are served with lettuce, tomato and paired with the ultimate sidekick – Hard Rock’s Savory Artisan french fries. Throughout World Burger Tour, each french fry selection is paired with a complementary signature dipping sauce. Guests in select markets can choose from Hard Rock’s classic seasoned french fries or additional new offerings, including Garlic Fries with Garlic Aioli and Spiced Curry Fries with Tandoori mayonnaise**.
Just like the artists whose memorabilia lines the walls at Hard Rock locations worldwide, the burgers served at Hard Rock Cafe are nothing short of “legendary.” All Legendary© Burgers feature the highest quality meats, fresh ingredients, savory sauces and rich, melted cheeses.
As part of the World Burger Tour menu, Hard Rock Cafes will also showcase the brand’s world-famous cocktails, including:
• Southern Rock – Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Southern Comfort, Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur and SMIRNOFF Vodka, mixed with sweet & sour topped with Sierra Mist®
• Hurricane – Orange, mango and pineapple juice, infused with BACARDI Superior Rum, BACARDI Select Rum, Amaretto and Finest Call Grenadine
• Electric Blues – SMIRNOFF Vodka, BACARDI Superior Rum, Beefeater Gin, DeKuyper® Blue Curacao and sweet & sour topped with Sierra Mist®
• Mojito – BACARDI Superior Rum muddled with fresh mint and lime topped with club soda
• Triple Platinum Margarita – Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila, Cointreau Orange Liqueur and Grand Marnier
For more information on World Burger Tour and to contact your local cafe for menu details, please visit www.HardRock.com.
*World Burger Tour menus may vary by location; guests should consult their local cafe for a full list of featured burgers
**Additional charge for Savoury Artisan french fry pairings may apply.