Mandarin Oriental, Geneva will host Sotheby’s auctions of jewels and watches from May 2017, and is launching an exclusive accommodation package for auction-goers. Held against a suitably dramatic backdrop of the Alps and River Rhône, the prestigious auctions will be held at the hotel for the next five years.
Guests can enjoy VIP access to the auction exhibition rooms and indulge in Mandarin Oriental, Geneva’s renowned hospitality by booking the Sotheby’s Exclusive Auction Experience accommodation package at the hotel. Sotheby’s first auctions at Mandarin Oriental, Geneva will be Important Watches on 14 May 2017 and Magnificent Jewels and Noble Jewels on 16 May 2017. These auctions will be held again during 12 to 15 November, when the accommodation package will also be available.
The Sotheby’s Exclusive Auction Experience package includes:
· Overnight accommodation in a luxurious room or suite
· Exclusive invitation for two guests to the auction preview at the hotel on the evening of 12
May (not available for November bookings)
· Access to the exhibition rooms from 13 to 16 May and from 12 to 15 November
· VIP reserved seating at the front of the auction room for two guests at either auction
· Buffet breakfast for two guests at Café Calla
· In-room VIP treats
The package is valid from 11 to 16 May 2017 and 9 to 15 November 2017.
Rates start from CHF 880 for a Premier River View Room, and CHF 1250 for a Junior Suite, based on double occupancy.