The Excelsior, Hong Kong has launched an accommodation offer with dining privileges for fans of the Hong Kong Sevens. The annual mega event will be held from 7 – 9 April, bringing the world’s top rugby players and a carnival atmosphere to Hong Kong Stadium, which is just a few minutes’ walk from the hotel.
Located in the heart of Causeway Bay, The Excelsior is the perfect base for guests to enjoy this sporting event. Guests can reach Hong Kong Stadium on foot from the hotel and enjoy the atmosphere in the hotel’s gastro sports pub, Dickens Bar, both before and after the games.
The Rugby 7s Stay is priced from HKD 2,999 per room, per night, and includes:
· Superior Room
· Daily breakfast buffet for up to two people at Café on the 1st
· A limited edition of Dickens Bar rugby shirt per guest
· Buy-one-get-one free on beer in Dickens Bar from 4pm to 10pm
· 20% discount in Dickens Bar, Café on the 1st, Cammino and ToTT’s and Roof Terrace from 7 – 9 April
· Complimentary in-room Internet access
Bookings made on or before 19 March 2017 can enjoy 15% off Best Available Rate or on this Rugby 7s Stay. The package is available from 6 to 10 April 2017. Offers are on a per room per stay basis. Room rates are subject to a 10% service charge. Advance reservation is required. Offer is subject to availability.