Hotel Ritz, Madrid is launching an exclusive accommodation package to celebrate this autumn’s Bvlgari and Rome exhibition at the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum. The exhibition reveals how the art and architecture of classical and modern Rome inspires Bvlgari’s designers. Guests booking the hotel’s Bvlgari-Ritz accommodation package will enjoy a private visit to the exhibition in addition to luxurious suite accommodation and gourmet dining at the hotel.
Hotel Ritz, Madrid is the only hotel located within Madrid’s “Golden Triangle of Art”, between the Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza and Reina Sofía museums.
Guests booking the Bvlgari-Ritz accommodation package will begin their experience by receiving a small gift from Bvlgari in their suite. In the morning, they will enjoy a private tour of the exhibition before the museum opens its doors to the public, with a Bvlgari Ambassador accompanying them as their guide.
After the exhibition tour guests can choose to make a private visit to Bvlgari’s flagship boutique in Madrid’s famous “Milla de Oro” fashion district, where they can take a leisurely look at the pieces on display.
The Bvlgari-Ritz package includes:
· One-night stay in a Suite
· Airport return transfer in private limousine with driver
· Exclusive gift from Bvlgari provided in-room upon arrival
· American breakfast for two people served at the Restaurant
· Private appointment with a Bvlgari Ambassador and private access to Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum (one-hour private visit available from Tuesday to Sunday before 10 am)
· Two entrances to the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, including the permanent collection
· Access to Bvlgari boutique’s VIP area and showroom
Rates from EUR 1,450 for stays from 1st December 2016 to 28th February 2017. For more information or to reserve online, please visit mandarinoriental.com/ritzmadrid or contact the resort directly via email [email protected] or phone at +34 (91) 701 67 67.