SAMADHI Carnival, a unique culinary adventure for any gourmand, returns once again for its third edition. Themed “Showcasing our finest to you” this year’s event will see Tamarind Springs, Ampang, transformed into a festival on Thursday, October 27 2016 that will highlight the finest in culinary craftsmanship, featuring award-winning chefs from Samadhi Retreats who will be whipping up a gastronomic feast.
First-time wine drinkers to seasoned connoisseurs can look forward to an unforgettable journey with 22 wineries and its wine makers. Explore a selection of wines from the world-famous wine-producing regions of France, Austria, Italy, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, U.S.A and South Africa in partnership and sponsored by The Straits Wine Company. A harmonisation of exhilarating performances, from international DJs and Didgeridoo musicians to traditional Apsara dancers, will grace the carnival.
WHAT’S NEW IN 2016
• Only available on October 27, 2016 and in partnership with GrabCar Malaysia
Type in Promo Code: WINEFIESTA to enjoy your special rate on the event day
• Presentation by a wine sommelier at selected wine booths for a professional view on selecting good wines
MYR 120 nett per person and MYR 100 nett for group purchases with a minimum of 10 tickets. Tickets are available for purchase online at www.samadhiretreats.com or at any of the Samadhi Retreats restaurants: Tamarind Hill, Tamarind Springs and NEO Tamarind.
Discover a variety of wines from the following wineries Laurenz V Austria, François La Pierre, Maison Hebrard, Château Mas Neuf, Dombeya and Haskell, Mc Henry Hohnen, Oddfellows, Cote Mas, Bodegas Vina Pedrosa, Pasqua, Scarbolo and Legacy Peak. The event will also feature prestigious wineries such as:
• Babich, a 100-year old-winery
• GD Vajra, a highly acclaimed Barolo producer
• Terlato, the largest family owned vineyards in Napa Valley, U.S.A
• AIX, the most celebrated Provençal Rosé
• Gosset, the oldest Champagne house in the region
• Cognac FRAPIN, producers of the finest cognac for over 20 generations
• Austrian Gruner Veltliner, wine producers of an indigenous variety of grapes
• The Straits Wine Company
• Carlsberg Malaysia, Kronenbourg 1664 and Somersby Cider