Mandarin Oriental, Washington DC celebrates summer with special packages and events tailored to make the most of the longer days and warmer nights.
Fantastic Family package
Planning a visit to Washington DC is made easy with the Fantastic Family package, designed to provide families with sightseeing essentials and a special amenity from The Smithsonian Institution. Priced from USD 385 per room, the package includes:
· Connecting guestrooms or suite accommodations with double beds
· ‘Capital Explorers Pack’ for touring the city which includes The Official Smithsonian Guidebook and refreshments
· Daily buffet breakfast in Muze
· Overnight valet parking
· Wireless internet access for up to six devices per room
Valid until September 5, 2016, the Fantastic Family package is subject to availability and based on two adults and two children 15 years or younger.
Perfect Pairing Series
Enjoy delightful summer evenings on the Empress Lounge Terrace with the Perfect Pairing Series. Beginning on Thursday, June 23 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm, guests will indulge in a three-course tasting menu by Muze restaurant paired with wines from renowned vintners. Lively musical entertainment in the hotel’s garden overlooking the Tidal Basin will set the scene every other Thursday evening throughout the summer. The Perfect Pairing Series will feature the following vintners:
· June 23: Caymus Vineyards
· July 7: Sanford Winery & Vineyards
· July 21: Veuve Clicquot
· August 4: Newton Winery
· August 18: Cloudy Bay Winery
· September 1: Frog’s Leap Winery
· September 15: Trimbach Alsace Wine
· September 29: Surprise season finale
Priced at USD 40 per person, plus tax and gratuity. For additional information or to make reservations, please call +1 (202) 787 6148 or email [email protected].