Time to take a break and treat yourself to an unforgettable epic school holiday at Lost World of Tambun with your family and friends. Put aside your school commitments and head down to the only theme park in Southeast Asia with natural hot springs, a self-contained wonderland cocooned by lush tropical jungle, seven thrilling parks and breath-taking limestone features of 400 million years of age.
Take part in our seven Olympic themed game stations and collect stamps to win mysterious prizes.
1. Daredevil’s Task – Put your senses to the ultimate test and you take on obstacles without your sight.
2. Pandora’s Box – With only your sense of touch guess what the box conceals.
3. FoodSpin Hula – Multitasking has never been this fun, get your partner to spin a hula hoop on one hand and try to feed you with a fake fruit with that same hand.
4. Balloon Boxer – Try your best to punch water balloons thrown your way by a crew from a balcony.
5. Lost World’s Top Model – Think you can strut the runway? Put on your best swimwear and cat-walk on a floating mat at the pool within a given time.
6. Drowzy Numbers – Have your world into a spun into a vortex, and head to a randomly selected number in a dizzy state.
7. Red Bull’s Racing Stimulator – Get behind the wheel and be the fastest racer on the speedway.
These activities start from 11am until 5pm daily from 28th May 2016 until 12th June 2016.
Participants need to be age of seven years and above whereas participants below the age of 18 are required to obtain their parents or guardian’s approval beforehand.
While you are here with your friends and family, do not miss our must-go attractions:
1. Adventure River – relaxing water ride at the Asia’s longest river at 660 meter length with wave effects while enjoying the sight of natural beautiful caves with extravagant water features expecting a little surprise twist
2. Adventure Express – hop into our ancient locomotive as it takes you and your family on a journey past majestic ruins
3. Tin Valley – take a journey back through time as you learn the heritage of Perak – tin mining
4. Petting Zoo – the haven for all kinds of animals such as Tapir, peacocks, parrots and many other 50 species to range freely in their natural habitats. Make friends with Ruby the raccoon, pet and play with the animals.
5. Tiger Valley – meet Putra and Jazz, our very own Siberian Tiger brothers
Join our many rides to get a boost of adrenaline:
1. Cliff Racer – slide down Indiana Jones style at maximum speed
2. Dragon Flights – take a “flight” and be intrigued by the scenery as you get swung in the air
3. Tube Raiders – wind our way down from the top of the giant water slides
4. Storm Rider – get on the pirate boat which will swing you 180 degrees
5. Lupe’s Adventure – dry up at the Perak’s first roller coaster ride
It is time for parents to get out from your daily regime and just indulge in our Hot Springs & Spas that provides various types of minerals for your body.
1. Steam Cave – acts as a sauna where it helps cleanses your body and improves body circulation
2. Foot Spa – sooth your feet with reflexology pebbles
3. Infinity Pool – at a temperature of 40 °C, this pool can accommodate up to 300 people and is surrounded by the serene and calming sounds of the volcanic waterfall
4. Jacuzzi Pools – nourish yourself with three relaxing and invigorating Jacuzzis with temperature ranges from 47 – 50°C
5. Crystal Spa – within the privacy and comfort of your own massage hut, choose from the many specialty massages such as body scrub, aromatherapy massage, aromatic beauty care, body relaxing spa and many more!
As the sun sets, it is time to spend the night at Lost World Hotel, a perfect snooze chamber after a long day of adventure. Get a good rest only to awaken refreshed with the park’s crisp fresh air and a spectacular view of lush hills encapsulated with morning mist and the abundance of nature.
The operational hours will be from 11:00am to 6:00pm every Monday to Friday, 10:00am to 6:00pm every Saturday and Sunday. The Lost World Hot Springs by Night operates from 12:00nn – 11:00pm every Monday to Sunday. The park is closed every Tuesday except during Malaysian school and public holidays.
More information can also be obtained at Lost World of Tambun’s Facebook page and website: www.facebook.com/lostworldoftambun / www.sunwaylostworldoftambun.com or by calling the park at +605 542 8888.