BMW installed its first publicly accessible charging station for electric vehicles, BMW i Wallbox Pro, at The Langham, Hong Kong in response to the escalating global trend of using environmentally friendly means of transport. Promoting consistent sustainability in e-mobility, the hotel is offering drivers restaurant entitlements together with complimentary and convenient charging service.
Apart from BMW showrooms and the Hong Kong Jockey Club Racecourses, the BMW i Wallbox Pro installation at the hotel is the first-ever charger in Hong Kong that is accessible for public use. BMW electric or hybrid green machines will receive a smart charge, while drivers dine and redeem perks at the hotel’s restaurants. Simply have the valet ticket marked by the hotel attendant in order to receive the following dining offers:
-Complimentary enrolment to the LANGHAM SUPPER CLUB programme (valued at least HK$1,500). Click here to learn more about the membership.
– Save 15% off on restaurants at participating Langham Hotels and Resorts, Cordis Hotels and Resorts and Eaton Hotels, as well as affiliate establishments worldwide.
– The honorary membership is valid for one year with a renewal spend of HK$300 or above in one of the outlets at The Langham, Hong Kong.
– Up to the age of 11 years old, children of BMW electric vehicle owners can dine for free at The Food Gallery for lunch or dinner buffets, as well as off the kid’s menu at Main St. Deli.
– This applies to at least two paying adults to receive a maximum of up to two complimentary children meals.
– This promotion is valid from now until 30 June, 2016.
– For restaurant reservations and enquiries at The Langham, Hong Kong, please call +852 2132 7898 or email [email protected].
The ingenious and ergonomically designed BMW i Wallbox Pro has a higher power output up to 7.4 kW. Depending on variables such as main voltage or outside temperature, BMW i electric vehicles can be charged to 80% of the maximum capacity in less than three hours. Additional functionalities include a 7-inch colour LCD touch screen display to monitor and control the charging process and history, as well as activated proximity sensors to detect motion.
Leave a Reply