For those who are a big fans of chocolate , InterContinental Kuala Lumpur Hotel brings you with their lovely afternoon tea. Bringing you their exclusive Chocolaty Delights in conjunction with World Celebrity Chef Series 2015, award-winning artisan chocolatier and pâtissier Tim Clark will be at InterContinental Kuala Lumpur from November 15 to November 20 2015. And for those who are a big fans of sweet desserts and chocolates, then make sure you make your way to IVIV and any of the restaurants in Intercontinetal Kuala Lumpur.
They have the RM168 nett per tea stand with 2 pots of of tea from TWG. The tray comes with:
• Choc Pop with Freeze Dried Raspberry
• Chick Pea Fritter with Tahini, Coriander Mayonnaise
• Smashed Avocado Open Face Sandwich with Toasted Pine Nuts, Micro Cress
• Coco Fraise
• Double Chocolate
• Strawberry Mascarpone Cake
• Murray River Salted Caramel Macaron
• Passion Fruit Marshmallow Cubes
• Chermoula Spice Roast Duck Orange Marmalade Sandwich
• Mille Feuille of Smoked Atlantic Salmon
• Eggplant Caviar Marinated Lamb Ciabatta
Besides pairing with tea, you can enjoy The Great Indulgence with Wine Pairing. Daily from 7pm to 12 midnight with 4 pairings available for RM42 nett with one pair of dessert and wine pairing OR RM128 nett for four4 pairs of dessert and wine pairings.
Aside, you can enjoy the Chocolate Garden Buffet at InterContinental Kuala Lumpur’s Serena Brasserie, the buffet-style restaurant that includes an extensive and stunning ensemble of delicacies. For those dining at Tao Chinese Cuisine and Tatsu Japanese Cuisine
InterContinental Kuala Lumpur
165, Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Email: [email protected]
Christine Yap says
I have visited this place with my family and food was really awesome. I am planning to visit again.