The Dorchester celebrates the festive season with a host of Christmas traditions. As part of the celebrations, the hotel will be lovingly decorated with the lobby transformed into an ornate gingerbread house. With 14 6ft English Christmas trees dotted throughout, The Dorchester will provide the perfect setting for picture-perfect family photos.
The Dorchester Sweet Shop will also return to offer guests all the tasty treats of a traditional sweet shop, including a range of bespoke lollipops.
In the spirit of giving, The Dorchester is extending a ‘Festive Season’ special offer for guests staying between Monday, December 14, 2015 and Sunday, January 10, 2016. Rates start from £480 for the Superior King Room to £555 for the Studio Suite Room*.
The Festive Season offer includes:
• English breakfast for two
• A festive treat created by the chef
• Late check-out (subject to availability)
The Dorchester provides the perfect setting for a family break where everyone can enjoy the many activities that London has to offer. Rates start from £645* for the Superior King Room.
Valid Friday through to Monday until March 24, 2016, the Family Time offer includes:
• Luxury accommodation for two adults and two children
• English breakfast for two adults
• Children’s breakfast for two children under 16 years
• A bottle of champagne upon arrival
• Cookies for children, complimentary Wi-Fi and free movie.
*Rates are per room, per night, including breakfast and VAT
Full terms & conditions at www.dorchestercollection.com