Holiday Inn Express has opened their first property on Phuket Island, providing savvy leisure travellers with affordable comfort in a prime central location. Offering relaxed, hassle-free accommodation without comprising on quality, Holiday Inn Express Phuket Patong Beach Central has all the characteristics that guest expects of the trusted global brand.
The 277-room hotel defines smart travel by combining comfort and convenience with proximity and price. Only a few steps away from Patong Beach, the island’s most popular and well-developed beach, Phuket’s first Holiday Inn Express is also located close to a variety of shopping, dining and entertainment options. In addition to comfortable guestrooms with high-quality bedding and private balconies situated away from the bustle of Patong’s nightlife, guests can also enjoy a wide range of facilities including a 24-hour fitness room and a stunning swimming pool.
“Today’s savvy traveller is looking for quality accommodation in a prime location and Holiday Inn Express offers the most important elements guests look for in a hotel without the frills”, said Jonathan Mills, Head of Operations Holiday Inn Express and IHG Shared Services Asia Australasia “This is the formula of the brand’s success across the world and we are confident that the Holiday Inn Express Phuket Patong Beach Central is well-poised to meet the demands of this growing segment in one of Thailand’s most popular leisure destinations.”
Guests staying at the Holiday Inn Express Phuket Patong Beach Central will enjoy the following offerings:
• Free and fast Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel, so guests can stay connected all day, every day.
• Free Express Start® breakfast bar to get guests’ days off to a great start or, for those in a hurry, a Grab & Go breakfast option
• Conveniently located just steps away from Patong Beach, our hotel’s great location is within walking distance to various great dining, shopping and entertainment options.
• All guestrooms are equipped with smart fundamentals, including an invigorating power showers with 3-head massage showerhead, high-quality bedding including 200-thread-count sheets and duvet, a choice of soft and firm pillows, 32” LCD TV, as well as an efficient work space.
• Self-service laundry room, vending machines, gym facilities and takeaway services. Business guests also have access to a compact meeting room and self-service business centre, as well as in-room desks.
All Holiday Inn Express guests can also earn and redeem points at over 4,500 hotels globally through IHG’s Rewards Club and earned points can be used to redeem for various benefits such as free night’s stay and free room upgrades.
The launch of Holiday Inn Express Phuket Patong Beach Central underscores the brand’s commitment to expanding its footprint in Asia. Holiday Inn Express in South East Asia is rapidly growing its footprint across key cities like Singapore, Bangkok, Phuket, Jakarta, Bali, and many more across the region.
For more information, please visit us at holidayinnexpress.com or visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/HolidayInnExpressPhuketPatongBeachCentral.