Tucked away on Austin Avenue, newly launched Scarlett Café and Wine Bar is proud to launch its daily lunch menu and weekend brunch offerings for diners in the Tsim Sha Tsui area.
The trendy French-bistro is serving 2 and 3 course daily-rotated lunch sets, priced at HK$88 and HK$98 respectively. To start, diners will have a choice of a soup or salad appetizer, followed by either a fish or meat entrée, made from farm-fresh ingredients flown in weekly from France. To finish, guests may add a third dessert course or opt for a freshly brewed coffee.
Available every weekend from July onwards, Scarlett is also launching an all-day brunch menu that caters to a wide array of palates. Classic breakfast favorites include Eggs Benedict, Buttermilk Pancakes and Egg-white Omelets served with Granola. Alternatively, guests may indulge in French-inspired items such as Poached Eggs and Merguez (poached eggs served in spicy tomato sauce served with crispy potatoes and a lamb sausage), or Eggs with Duck Gravy. Also on offer are more traditional comfort foods including Cheese Burgers, Penne Carbonara and Rotisserie Chickens served with 2 side dishes.
The weekend brunch is also an ideal time for guests to sample Scarlett’s extensive imported French wine collection at excellent value, with select Rosé bottles priced at just HK$200, and half of the 70 all-French red and white wine labels under HK$500. Classic brunch cocktails including Bloody Maries and Mimosas will also be available for just HK$80, making Scarlett the ideal location for lazy weekend boozy brunches.
In addition to the lunch and brunch specials, Scarlett is also offering the following weekly promotions:
– Monday to Friday from 4pm to 7PM: Happy Hour – large selection of imported wines by the glass for HK$45
– Mondays: Buy 1 meter long cold cuts and cheese platter and get one house wine bottle complimentary
– Tuesdays from 5pm: Ladies Night – Bubbles bottles for HK$150 for ladies only
– Wednesdays from 6pm: 6 Oyster Fine de Claire accompanied with half a bottle of Muscadet 2013 sur lie for HK$158
– Every day from 11am to 3pm: Organic Rotisserie Chicken take away for HK$100
For reservations, please call: (852) 3565 6513