• 4 cups shaved ice
• 200g kidney beans, reserve some for garnish
• 100g peanuts, roasted and coarsely grounded, reserve some for garnish
• 100g cooked coloured sago balls, reserve some for garnish
• 200ml rose syrup
• 200g palm sugar, melted with 100g water
• 1 pack Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk 200ml
• 150g Ayam Brand™ Sweet Corn Cream Style
Prepare bowls in a tray. Then, divide the kidney beans, peanut and sago balls at the base of the serving bowls. Shave some crushed ice and add it into the bowls.
Pour the rose syrup around the shaved ice, followed by the palm sugar and coconut milk – the quantity is totally up to your taste.
Spoon some creamed corn and garnish with the reserved ingredients.
Serve immediately before the ice starts to melt.