• 1 packet of yellow noodles, washed, drained and blanched
• 2 stalks fresh basil leaves or coriander, chopped
• Fried shallots
• Calamansi lime
• 2 hard-boiled eggs, halved
• Salt to taste
• 100ml Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk
• 1 can Ayam Brand™ Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Chilli (120g)
• 2 cm fresh turmeric
• 3 stalks lemongrass
• 80g shallots
• 1 inch pc toasted belachan
• 3 red chillies
• 100ml Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk mixed with 1 litre water
1. Bring blended ingredients to boil and reduce to medium heat and let it simmer for 15 mins. Add in the remaining coconut milk and season to taste.
2. To serve, divide noodles into 4 bowls and pour in the hot broth. Garnish with basil, fried shallots and egg, and serve with a squeeze of lime.