– Central to the business and shopping areas of Tsimshatsui East – a district well served by Hong Kong’s efficient public transport system.
– Conveniently close to the SAR’s railway terminus and airport link services. Public transportation close at hand.
– Walking distance to the area’s most popular restaurants and entertainment venues.
– Hong Kong International Airport: 38 km / 40 mins
– Airport Express Rail – Kowloon Station: 2 km / 8 mins
– Star Ferry: 1.2 km / 6 mins
– MTR – Tsimshatsui Station: 1.5 km / 5 mins
– MTR – East Tsimshatsui Station: 0.5 km / 3 mins
– Room size from 31 sq. m – 110 sq. m
– 37”/46” LED TV in each guest room; 19” bathroom TV in suites
– 50 hotel TV channels with pay movies
– In-room wireless broadband internet
– In-room fax machine (available upon request in guest rooms)
– In-room coffee and tea making facilities / mini bar
– Coffee maker
– Hi-Fi/ DVD player
– Dual line cordless speaker phone with voice mail
– In-room safety box/ Safety deposit box at counter
– Guest folio display & message retrieval via TV screen
– Duvet & down pillows
– Hair dryer and complimentary bathroom amenities
– Iphone / ipod dock speaker with alarm clock
– Non-smoking floor
– Located on the 12th and 14th floors.
– Concierge attends to express check-in and out procedures and special requests.
– Breakfast, refreshment and evening cocktails available at all times of the day.
– Guest rooms feature deluxe amenities and private in room fax machine.
– Professionally managed and open beyond normal business hours
– Full range of secretarial and translation services; parcel and postal service; computer and mobile phone rental; international courier; reference library with latest periodicals.
– Private 14-seat boardroom available for hourly or daily rental.
– Wireless broadband service.
Recreational Facilities – Sky Club
Health club and fitness center with spectacular views of Victoria Harbor and featuring;
– Sky Pool
– Massage facilities
Other services & facilities
Baby-sitter, car hire, gift shop, purified drinking water tap, 2 floors shopping arcade, laundry and dry cleaning, concierge, non-smoking floors, 24-hour room service, valet service, wireless broadband service in all restaurants and bar, and currency exchange.
Restaurants & Bar
Sabatini Ristorante Italiano (3rd floor)
Traditional “Roman” cuisine in a picturesque “Countryside” setting. Menu overseen by Sabatini brothers of Rome and complimented by an extensive wine list.
Inagiku Japanese Restaurant (1st floor)
Stylish Japanese restaurant offering tempura and a la carte menu, featuring signature teppanyaki, sushi and sashimi. Famous for fresh ingredients, seasonal fish and vegetables.
Inagiku Japanese Restaurant (4th floor, Four Seasons Hotel)
The second Inagiku to open in Hong Kong, offering Kaiseki menus in addition to tempura, teppanyaki, sushi and sashimi. Known for seasonal ingredients, artistic presentations and perfect cooking techniques.
Dong Lai Shun – Beijing & Huaiyang cuisine (Basement 2)
Being awarded as ONE MICHELIN STAR restaurant by the Michelin Guide Hong Kong & Macau 2013, Dong Lai Shun is founded in Beijing and renowned for authentic “Shuan Yang Rou” (mutton hot pot). For a wider choice, Huaiyang cuisine and award-winning dishes are also offered.
The Greenery (3rd floor)
“International” cuisine for all-day dining, with a selection of buffet and a la carte options.
The Royal Garden Chinese Restaurant (Basement 2)
“Home-cooked” Cantonese cuisine served in a Mandarin’s garden-like setting. The best choice for business and private gatherings. Award-winning dishes are also offered.
Le Soleil – Vietnamese Cuisine (3rd floor)
Exotic Vietnamese cuisine served in a bright, casual setting overlooking the hotel’s atrium space.
Elegant and highly contemporary lounge bar serving more than 10 martini cocktails, drinks and snacks. Perfect for pre-dinner drinks, meetings and nightcaps.
Fine Foods (Ground floor)
Take-out selection of delicatessen-style sandwiches, salads, cold cuts, pastries and cookies. Extensive range of fine wines and other gift items available to order.
JIN CUISINE (Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Kowloon East)
Features an edgy, innovative form of Shanghainese food, while the restaurant’s contemporary interior design allows diners to enjoy their meal in a calm and serene surrounding.
INA by Inagiku (Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Kowloon East)
The newest member of Inagiku Japanese restaurant family. It offers a menu of authentic Japanese cuisine including tempura, teppanyaki, sushi, and sashimi
Conference & Banqueting
– 16 self-contained and purpose-built conference and banquet rooms can convert to a single-use large room where up to 250 guests can be accommodated for cocktails, 200 for banquet or 220 for meeting.
– Full range of audio-visual equipment available.
– Supported by a team of professional event planners.
– Wireless broadband service.
Mileage will be awarded for our Hotel guest of American Airlines (AAdvantage), Air China (Air China Companion), Air France/KLM (Flying Blue), Alitalia (MilleMiglia), All Nippon Airways (ANA Mileage Club), Asiana (Asiana Club), Brussels Airlines (Privilege Program), Czech Airlines (Czech Airlines OK Plus), Delta Airlines (Delta SkyMiles), Iberia (Iberia Plus), Jet Airways (Jet Privilege), Lufthansa (Miles & More), Malaysia Airlines (Enrich), Qantas (Qantas Frequent Flyer), Thai Airways International (THAI Royal Orchid Plus), United Airlines (United Mileage Plus), US Airways (Dividend Miles) and Varig (Varig Smiles).