Beat the summer heat with our refreshing selection of cold noodles at Café on M! Chilled soba, udon, vermicelli and spaghetti are available at the live cooking station for you to mix and match with your favourite toppings and sauces.
An array of succulent seafood including freshly shucked oysters, lobsters, crabs and sea whelks, also awaits you to please your palate.
Highlights of the cold noodles include:
• Angel hair pasta with olive oil, crab roe and chives
• Vietnamese rice noodle salad
• Cold noodles with chicken and peanut sesame sauce
• Cold Sichuan noodles with shredded vegetables
• Korean spicy mixed noodles ( Bibim Guksu)
• Korean cold noodles with marinated octopus
• Cold noodles with spicy sauce served with beef soup
• Cold udon with assorted toppings and sauces
Available from now to June 30, 2015.
For enquiries or reservations, please call Café on M at (852) 2731 2860.
Divine carvery roasts and mouth-watering desserts.
Address M/F, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong
70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Capacity 182 seats
Open daily from 6:30am – 12:00am
6:30am – 10:30am (Monday – Friday)
6:30am – 11:00am (Saturday, Sunday and public holidays)
12:00nn – 2:30pm
3:00pm – 6:00pm
6:30pm – 10:00pm
Monday – Friday Adult: HK$308 Child: HK$238
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays Adult: HK$368 Child: HK$278
Afternoon tea set (Grand Stanford High Tea)
HK$195 per person
Monday – Thursday Adult: HK$528 Child: HK$388
Friday – Sunday, Adult: HK$588 Child: HK$428
public holidays’ eve and public holidays
*All prices are subject to a 10% service charge
For more information on InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, please visit: www.hongkong.intercontinental.com