In this spring, Hoi King Heen proudly presents you a seasonal mushroom menu showcasing a series of healthy yet tempting Cantonese delicacies.
Award-winning Executive Chinese Chef Leung Fai Hung has prepared a healthy mushroom menu and presented the distinctive aromas of the mushrooms. The culinary creations include the use of morel, matsutake, pine mushrooms, accompanied with pork, shrimp and garoupa.
Mushroom delicacies include:
· Assorted mushrooms and golden egg with truffle sauce
· Chilled boletus mushrooms and cordyceps with cucumber
· Fried chicken with black truffle and wooden mushroom sauce
· Steamed green garoupa with pine mushrooms and Yunnan ham (per piece)
· Steamed assorted mushrooms with pork coated with palm melon
· Pan-fried pumpkin and egg cake with assorted mushrooms
· Scrambled egg white with cordyceps and hat mushrooms
· Pan-fried shrimp balls coated with morel
· Pan-fried assorted mushrooms with shrimp paste and bean curd
· Stewed pork belly with matsutake mushrooms and dried winter melon
Available from now to May 31, 2015.
For enquiries or reservations, please call Hoi King Heen at (852) 2731 2883.