• 1 package frozen filo pastry (small)
• 6 small bananas (pisang emas) – peeled
• 1 cup Nutella
• ¼ cup melted butter
• vanilla ice-cream (optional)
1. Spread 1 layer of filo pastry on a damp towel & brush with melted butter. Put another layer on top of it and repeat the process until 5 or 6 layers.
2. Place one peeled banana on it & top with 1 teaspoon Nutella. Fold the sides and roll it securely. Brush with melted butter and repeat until done.
3. Preheat Philips Air Fryer at 180°C for 5 minutes. Arrange the rolled bananas in the frying basket and air-fry for 5 – 8 minutes or until golden brown & flaky.
4. Remove the spring rolls and serve warm with vanilla ice cream if
( Recipe courtesy from Philips Cooking Class)