Not to be missed this March at The Mistral is our new resident Italian Chef de cuisine, Samuele Baudoino, he has created for the month a selection of his signature handcrafted pastas.
tagliolini tossed with tuna loin, broccoli cream, lemon and crunchy breadcrumbs
Chef Samuele showcases an array of freshly-made pasta creations using unique cooking methods and authentic sauces to present the flavours of the countryside.
Handcrafted pasta dishes include:
• Handmade porcini scented stracci tossed with sautéed beef tenderloin and “Piedmont” style anchovies garlic sauce
• Handmade egg tagliolini tossed with tuna loin, broccoli cream, lemon and crunchy breadcrumbs
• Handmade ravioli with braised beef cheek, fontina cheese and black truffle sauce
• Handmade potato ravioli with cod fish, crispy artichokes and lemon butter sauce
• Handmade rosemary flavoured pappardelle tossed with Pecorino Romano and black pepper
• Handmade tagliatelle with fresh tomato sauce, baked ricotta and basil
• Handmade garganelli tossed with seafood in Marinara style
Available from now to 31 March, 2014
For enquiries or reservations, please call The Mistral at (852) 2731 2870.